Terrier Agency LLC collects two types of information about individuals. Personally identifiable data (PII) and non-PII data.
PII data can consist of the following:
- First and last names
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers
- Mailing addresses
- Other forms of identifiable information
We collect PII data through our contact form and our audit application forms, yet contact information may be made available through one or more of our service providers.
We may collect the following information through the aforementioned service providers:
- Operating system information
- Browser information
- Your computer or device’s Internet Protocol address (commonly known as ‘IP address’)
- Your computer or device’s location/region
- Online identifiers on your computer or device
- The site/page you visited before or after seeing an advertisement
- Information related to the site/page you are viewing (ascertaining your interests)
We may also receive information from vendors/clients – this is not always directly collected by us. However, this information is onboarded via integration with your own services. We then may integrate that information with data from our own services.